Publications (Kent Lee)
From English Wiki
- Lee, K., & Lee, H. (2017). Korean graduate students' perceptions of guidance and professional development. Higher Education, 73(5), 725–740. doi:10.1007/s10734-016-9988-9 [Survey items, 70 MB, PDF ] *
- Lee, K. (2013). Right dislocation in Chinese: Interface of syntax and information structure. Korean Journal of Chinese Language and Literature, 55, 3-50. +
- Lee, K. (2013). Sentence stress in information structure. Oeneohag [J. Korean Ling. Soc.], 66,3-30. +
- Lee, K. (2013). Koreans' use of English connectors and topic management in writing. English Language Teaching, 25(2), 81-103. +
- Lee, K. (2013). Tonal reduplication in Kibondei. The Journal of Studies in Language, 29(1), 129-150. +
- Stine-Morrow, E., Shake, M., Miles, J., Lee, K., Gao, X. & McKonkie, G. (2010). Pay now or pay later: Aging and the role of boundary salience in self-regulation of conceptual integration in sentence processing. Psychology and Aging, 25, 168-176. doi:10.1037/a0018127. *
- Lee, K. (2009). [Book review of Brinton (2008), The comment clause in English.] Studies in Language, 33, 1004-1011. doi: 10.1075/sl.33.4.09lee.
- Lee, K. (2009). Phonological and semantic information used in reading Chinese characters.Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Chinese Regional Culture and Language, Hanyang University.
- Lee, K. (2009). Phonological and semantic processing of Chinese characters. Dissertation, Educational Psychology Dept., University of Illinois.
- Lee, K. (2008). Phonological and other linguistic effects in recognition of Chinese characters. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of Cognitive Science (pp. 233-236). Seoul: ICCS.
- Lee, K. (2003). Discourse Markers 'well' and 'oh'. In Bardovi-Harlig, K. (Ed.), Teaching Pragmatics. Available online at http://americanenglish.state.gov/resources/teaching-pragmatics. US Information Agency & Indiana University.
- Lee, K. (2001). Teaching discourse stress to Asian students. KOTESOL Proceedings 2001, pp. 103-116.
- Lee, K. (2001). Focus and discourse stress. M.A. Thesis, Div. English as International Language (TESOL), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Lee, K. (1997). Chinese Tone Sandhi and Prosody. M.A. Thesis, Linguistics Dept., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Notes: * SSCI indexed; + KCI indexed; % Scopus indexed
Submitted or under review
- Lee, K., & Lee, H. (submitted). An EAP professional development program for graduate students in Korea.
- Lee, K., & Lee, H. (submitted). Korean graduate students' self-perceptions and English needs.